Required Education and ExperienceSummary/Objective Open and close work orders for Customer, Warranty, and Internal Shop work..
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Process Work Orders upon reviewing for Complete and Accurate Information for Customer, Warranty or Internal.
2. Prepare Parts etc. after receiving Information from Service Manager.
3. Process Parts warranties to Warranty Administrator.
4. Responsible for Warranty Part returns and Disposal after warranty Claim is complete.
5. Answer Overflow Service Calls whenever possible if Manager is on another call receive information and forward to Service Manager.
6. Report Unsafe Work Practices, Conditions, First Priority is make sure everyone goes home to their family
- Good communication skills
- Organized, must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Computer, must be able to
- Must work well with others.
The noise level in the office setting is usually moderate. Exposure to loud vehicle/machine noises when in the shop or at events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 175 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent and/or two to three years’ previous experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Speak English fluently.
AAP/EEO Statement Ponsse is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Ponsse strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Ponsse employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.